Hi Doug,

Thanks for your suggestions.

Option 1, although quick, would not help as it is possible that other
values will be removed from the menu. As the data in the menu is
controlled by other parties then it is not really sensible or feasible
to go down this route.

Option 2 is what I am currently working on and may be the way for me to
go.

Option 3 definitely sounds the best way to go ut as you say but may take
longer and will require a change from Active Link to a filter. I was
looking into using an error-handling filter on submission to the second
form but as the push field action is form an Active Link on the first
form then this didn't work. I will look into using the Service action
and error handling filter as a more long term solution to this issue.

Thanks again for your helpful comments.

Nyall.

ps I would like to thank you for your ITSM 7.5 presentation earlier this
year in Paris. It was very informative.

Nyall McCavitt CND/COE/VI/SQ (BE.25) Tel: +33 (0)1 69 88 73 02