From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Tim Rondeau
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 5:36 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Looking for best way to upgrade from 7.0.1 to 7.1.0

**
Hi,

Attempting to upgrade from 7.0.1 patch 2 to 7.1 patch 7

Basically we have:

Arserver     -  7.0.1 patch 2                 upgrade to 7.1 patch 7
Approver  - 7.0.1                                    upgrade to 7.1 patch 7
Change      - 7.0.2                                   upgrade to 7.0.3 patch 7
Incident   - 7.0.2                                    upgrade to 7.0.3 patch 7
Problem  - 7.0.2                                    upgrade to 7.0.3 patch 7

So I did upgrade/patch Arserver/Approval/assignment/Change/Incident/Problem and
my forms got overwritten and workflow I have shut off is back on.   So do I
need to reimport my forms and workflow?

This is all on Windows 2003 running SQL 2005.

Looking for others that have upgraded ITSM module and what they have done.

Thanks

Tim