Hello list,

My current environment is:

ARS 7.5 Patch 1

Email Engine 7.5 Patch 1

WIN 2003 Server

SQL 2005

I have created an HTML Email Template with a Modify action. I've
observed some odd behavior which I wanted to see if anyone else has
experienced this and what they have done to work around it. My issue is
that when the email is received via my Outlook 2003 client the html
content of the email displays correctly, but the minute I click reply
the html content disappears. So I cannot really modify any of the html
fields (VERY ANNOYING). I have noticed that in my outlook client options
I have "Use MS Word 2003 to edit email messages" selected. If I unselect
this I am now able to see the html content but any hidden fields I had
coded are also visible.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rafael Rodriguez|Manager Remedy/Mid-Tier Enterprise|Broadridge Financial
Solutions

2 Journal Square Plaza|Jersey City, NJ 07306| 201.714.3718 p

and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.