William,

I do run/maintain the remedyusergroups.com domain. have had it registered
for a couple years now, with no issues.  It is not a 'commercial' effort,
and is there solely for the use of the community.  If BMC were to take issue
with it, I would work with them to come to an agreeable solution, but, to
date, I have not been contacted by them.

Given that we've got one of the strongest user-communities I've ever seen,
I'm hoping that this type of legal action would be directed at people
actually abusing the 'remedy' trademark for financial gain instead of Remedy
advocates looking to keep the product and community strong.

Have a great day!

Matt R.