Yes, i see it's performing the push actions out of phase and for each entry
in the Relationship tab, it does a push to the 3 different People entries I
have in the AST:AssetPeople form. And the outer loop goes through each row
in the Relationship table and the inner loop does a table walk in the People
table. Only thing is the last entry in the People table gets pushed through
in the Child CIs.