Maybe David Easter can shed some light on how to interpret the various
status values and what they mean in terms of expecting them in a patch or
release.
--
Shyam

"tina flores" <csoukn...@columnit.com> wrote in message
I searched through the defects and there were a number associated with
filter
guide.

SW00316201 Disposition (Verified) Fixed AR System 7.1 Server Workflow
Filter Guide table loop... guide walks through same row if table is based on
same supporting form.

SW00299842 Disposition (In QA) Fixed AR System 7.1 Server Workflow
Filter Guide table loop... guide walks through same row if table is based on
same supporting form.

SW00259718 Disposition (Verified) Fixed AR System 7.0.1 Server
Having problem while Looping table with filter guides

SW00236617 Disposition (Verified) Fixed AR System 6.3 Server
problem with server side table loop using filter guide

SW00215315 Disposition (Verified) Fixed AR System 6.00.01 Server
problem with server side table loop using filter guide
Performance
I have a problem where I am using filter guides to loop through server-side
table fields.  There are 2 loops (i.e. an inner loop nested within an outer
loop).
The outer loop on a table in "Form A" does a push-fields to create a record
in "Form B".

I'm implementing this in 7.1. The 7.1 defect doesn't seem to apply to my
requirement but SW00259718 for v7.01 seems like a fit. Have anyone
successfully implemented an inner loop nested without an outer loop in v7.1?

Also, what does Disposition = Verified, Resolution = Fixed mean? Does this
mean it's included in a patch?

Thanks.
Tina

Jarl Grøneng wrote:

> Does rememeber that in an earlier version of AR System there was a bug
> related to this (loop inside loop).
>
> Cant remember the version
>
> --
> Jarl
>
> 2009/7/29 tina flores <csoukn...@columnit.com>:
>> Hello Listers,
>>
>> I'm working on a client requirement:
>> People relationship on a child CI needs to be updated when a custom
>> checkbox
>> is filled out. I searched through previous posts and my filter and filter
>> guide is based on a previous post on this forum:
>>
>> Filter OutsideLoopCG has a call guide action to call filter guide
>> OutsideGuide.
>> Filter guide OutsideGuide includes filters OutsideLoopFilter1 and
>> InsideLoopCG.
>> Filter InsideLoopCG calls filter guide InsideGuide.
>>
>> From the logs, I can see that each row on the Relationships table loops
>> through each entry in the People table. However, only the last entry in
>> the
>> People table gets pushed through.
>>
>> I even postfix two special characters ( `! ) on the filters within the
>> filter guide. But somehow only the last entry on the People table is
>> pushed.
>> Did I missed something? Your input is highly appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Tina
>> --
>> Nabble.com.