Shawn, what if you made MSDN a separate software package or suite, which
would then contain separate Visio, etc. products.  You might have to create
separate products in the DSL for MSDN and non-MSDN, if they don't exist
already.

Might also have to add an attribute to track a user's MSDN
eligibility/membership, but that doesn't seem very complex.

Rick