I've also seen this issue caused by the user having their Windows DPI
settings set to Large Size.

From the user's desktop, single-right-click on any blank spot.
Single-left-click on Properties
Single-left-click on Settings
Single-left-click on Advanced
Single-left-click on General tab
If the DPI Settings isn't "Normal Size (96 DPI)" change it to Normal size.

You'll probably have to reboot.

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a
brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?" - Pink Floyd

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>

  |"Tanner, Doug" <doug.tan...@compass-usa.com>

|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>

  |arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>

  |07/29/2009 05:23 AM

|------------>
| Subject:   |

  |Re: User sees unaligned fields

| Sent by:   |

  |"Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

Be sure to check the view of the form the user is referencing (tools,
options, advanced – Default Form view)
You can also wack the arf and arv
Doug