This is probably something obvious, but I'm just not seeing it...
I have a dev server with a set of permissions for my profile. When I log
in to the user tool I can see the
aradmin entry and  select from it. When I use the exact same permissions
on the Production server the
aradmin choice is now not visible in the selections on the left pane of
the user tool. What might cause
this? These are the permissions for the profile... Thanks!

Task User Task Process Config Task Manager Task Application Config 482
Problem Config Incident Config
1000000007 Incident Master Problem Master Config Categorization User
Security Notification Admin Licensing
DSL Master Contact People HR Admin Contact Organization Admin Contact
Location Admin Config Group
Mapping Admin Config Categorization Admin ASE-Administrator Task
Administrator Summary Definition
Config Requester Console Master Requester Console Config Asset Viewer
Command Event Master Approval
 Admin General Access Administrator Unrestricted Access

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception, please
delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or transmitting
this message.