From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Brian Bishop
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 11:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Blank Atrium Core Console

**
Hi All,

Windows Environment
SQL 2005
ARserver 7.5 patch 2
CMDB 7.5 patch 1
ITSM 7.5.01 patch 1

I have a problem with a blank Atrium Core Console on the above installation. It
opens fine and gives me the blue background but the options aren't built. I had
no errors in the install logs and am baffled as to what could be causing this
as the previous installation I did which was the same, but for ARServer 7.5
being patch 1, the console worked fine.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Many thanks

Brian Bishop