The other day I was reading about Wolfram Alpha
(http://www.wolframalpha.com) and one of the things you can use it for is
to compute truth tables.  Naturally, I immediately thought about how that
could be used for ARS development and evaluating Run-If qualifications.

It seems you can actually only get a truth table if you only have 3 or
fewer clauses:
(A && B) || C  -->  http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=%28A+%26%26+B%29
+%7C%7C+C

The Venn diagram is a neat way to visualize your qualification.
(A || (B && C)) && !D  -->  http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=%28A
+%7C%7C+%28B+%26%26+C%29%29+%26%26+%21D

And some other cool stuff.  Anyway, it was something I was playing with so
I thought I'd share.

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Now... Just where did I put that cheese...?"

*IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains
information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for
the entity or individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.
Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally
binding signature.
*