From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jordan, Franklin
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 12:58 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Newly installed ARemail engine on Windows Platform

Hello,

        We have just installed the AREmail 7.100 on a Windows Platform with the
AR server on a UNIX platform. The AREmail is communicating to the ARS using
port xxxxx. We verify the communication is working but when sending an email to
the Remedy email account the Email (Windows) engine has not polled the account.
We verify by looking at the email message form on the AR server. The STDOUT
file is indicating the email system is suspended. Any ideals, did we miss
something or are we on the right track.

Thanks

Franklin A. Jordan,
Energy Enterprise Solutions, LLC C-048/GTN
Phone:  301-903-8502
Fax: 301-903-9885
Mobile: 240-350-4181
Email: franklin.jor...@hq.doe.gov