From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:11 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Login id change....

Hi,

RRR|LoginConv works on all fields, not only 2 and 4.

Any exact match will be converted.

It will also convert Status-History and Diary-fields as well as any exact
occurrence enclosed in single or double quotes.

If you must convert a lot of user names, RRR|LoginConv will do this in one
pass based on a configuration file.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se

> I use a stored procedure in the DB that looks in arschema for forms of
> type
> 'regular'....and loop through those forms doing update statements where c2
> or c4 = smith, set appropriately to SMITH
>
>   _____

copies of the original message.