Could you give us more information about the implementation:

ARS Version
OS
DB Version
etc.
There are ways to check the hostid of the server and compare that to what is
in the license file/Admin tool etc.  Getting some of this information varies
depending on the type of server you have implemented.

Marc

--
Marc Simmons
Remedy Administrator

"Everyday above ground is a good day... the rest is a choice!"