Option 1:

1.  To find the hostid of your server open the Admin. tool.
2.  Open a 'Server window' and click on the server name.
3.  Once the server name is highlighted, select 'File->Licenses->Add/Remove
Licenses...' to open the license dialog.
4.  In the license dialog,  select a 'Product Feature' of "AR Server", this
will populate the 'Host ID:' field with the "Remedy Version" of the server's
hostid.
Option 2:

1.  Open a session to the server operating system using SSH, Telnet, Console
window on the server etc.
2.  From the server command line prompt, type:  hostid <return>
3.  This will generate a hostid that is a combination of letters and numbers
like 82a94d22.  This is the server version of the hostid in HEX.
4.  Open a calculator on a windows workstation.  Select 'View->Scientific'
to use the scientific funtions of the calculator
5.  make sure that Hex and Qword are selected
6.  Enter the HEX version of the hostid into the calculator
7.  With the HEX version of the hostid entered, select Dec and Degrees.
This will change the HEX version of the hostid to the Decimal version of the
hostid which is what BMC is expecting to get for licensing.

Now that you have the correct hostid you can verify that this number is in
the license files.  On the Remedy server, change directories to
/etc/arsystem/ (this is the default directory... your may be different if
you reconfigured the server)

Type:  ls -la <return>
This will show a directory that matches the Remedy server name and a file
named ".multilicense".  cd to the directory named for the server.  Inside
/etc/arsystem/<servername> you will see a file named arsystem.lic.  This is
the file that contains license information that maps to the entries in the
Admin tool for managing and adding licenses.  This file is a "space"
delimited file with quotation marks as the text identifier (meaning it can
also be opened in Excel if you need to).  The top line names the "columns"
in the file.  Each row after that defines a license.  9 fields over is the
hostid entered for the license.  For the server license, it will probably
look something like this:  2192133410 (this is the actual DEC version of the
HEX hostid above)... the numbers will be different, but you get the idea.
Some license entries will say *site*.  That's OK... you just want to verify
the ones that have the large number in them.  If you see the UNIX/HEX
version of the hostid in the license file, it will need to be relicensed.
If you see the true decimal version of the hostid, then do the following to
reset your license keys:

1.  Shut down the Remedy server processes
2.  Rename the .multilicense file in /etc/arsystem to something like
multilicense.<date> ex.  multilicense.20090911
3.  Restart the Remedy server processes.

Restarting the processes will force the server to read the license files
again and re-build that .multilicense file.

If that doesn't work... you will probably need to work with BMC
support/sales to fix your license keys.

I hope this helps.
Cheers,
Marc Simmons