From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of L G Robinson
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 12:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Looking for Oracle 8.1.7 client for Solaris 8

Hi Folks,

I am having to switch my ARS 5.01.02 server from the comforts of
Sybase to the great unknowns of Oracle. We will be using version
10.something of Oracle server and the installation documentation for
ARS 5 indicates that I need to install Oracle client version 8.1.7.
Does anyone have any suggestions of where to find this version of the
client? I need it for Solaris 8.

I have searched the Oracle web site without much success, but it is so
huge, I might have missed it.

Thanks.
Larry

Larry Robinson                                   n...@ncsu.edu
Office of Information Technology
NC State University                              919-515-5432 Voice
Raleigh, NC  27695-7109                          919-513-1893 FAX