You certainly are correct, that is _completely_ annoying when working with
existing objects - when you want to update or create documentation!!  The only
way I saw to get at it is to try to rename it (dangerous, and only available if
the object is NOT currently opened in the editor).

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/