From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Glaser
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:48 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OT: INCREASED COMPENSATION-Remedy Engineer/Admin for IRAQ

**
I'm back  again looking for a talented Remedy Engineer for an assigment
in IRAQ (CAMP VICTORY).  The postion pays approximately $235,000 per
annum (base rate plus hardship and hazard pay, etc.)  Room and board are
provided.

I also look forward to the interesting dialogue this job announcement
will create. I must add that the position is restricted to US Citizen
with active DoD Security Clearance.

The job description is as follows:

Enterprise Remedy Engineer  .

*       Designs, plans, implements, and evaluates the implementation of
AR System 6.3 in conjunction with Network Operating Systems procedures.
*       Performs Schema upgrades and deployments.
*       Provides tactical and strategic input on overall Remedy System
planning and related projects.
*       Prepares and conducts briefings, Instructional training, site
evaluations, Architectures development for Staff Officers and all Signal
units in support of OIF.
*       Responsible for budgeting and License management of the AR
System.
*       Requires current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
with emphasis in Server 2003 and SQL experience.
*       Prefer a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 6 years of
experience in the field of AR Systems 6.3 Level 2 Admin Training.
*       Must have a SECRET security clearance.

Role is to provide an Iraq wide Remedy solution, support and
implementation following the needs of the customer MNF-I.

Duties include:

*       Schema upgrades and deployment
*       Architecture build and implementation of the Remedy Environment
*       Migration of Remedy Schemas/ ITSM Schema throughout Iraq
*       Managing Remedy support staff/ Remedy Admins
*       Weekly briefs to the CG or Action Officer
*       Brief Iraq Signal commands
*       Support to all WAN level entities( JNCC/RNOSC/ TCF/Help desk)
*       Maintenance/backup and upgrades
*       Remedy support to all levels of IA
*       Help Desk schema support from COB'S to FOB's
*       Budget and license management
*       Development for new features
*       Enterprise level support

Requirements:

*       TMS/RMS Experience
*       AR System 6.3 Level 2 Admin training
*       Systems background (Windows server 2003/ SQL)
*       Enterprise support experience
*       Technical writing/manual documentation
*       Software Training and Implementation experience
*       Knowledge of Military business process

Looking forward to your responses.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Glaser

VP IT Resource Recruiting