Hi Ben,

Thank you for the tip!

The disable-filter-code was created long before version 6, but I will
definitely change this behaviour.

I have actually searched for something like this earlier, but I did not
find it.

The drop-index-call was created for three reasons:
1. speed (I have not seen any major improvements when testing though...)
2. making sure that the filters were evenly distributed after the
data-transfer
3. disabling any unique-index that might interfere with the order in which
the records was merged into the db

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia: