Ugh, haha, I was told by BMC that there shouldnt be any changes really to
affect me but I wanted to be certain and see what the rest of the community
said.  I do have CAC integration for mid-tier and now that Sean said it
might affect that and also have LDAP integration.

wow...nothing is ever "easy" these days or should I say "guaranteed"

The main reason for the upgrade is that our Print button stopped working and
also our reporting console stopped working...I think its related and we
cannot pin down what happened, it just sits there like nothing is happening
but my log files say everything fired properly.

Thanks for the advice all for this.

Mike