From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Fri Oct 09 15:57:50 2009
Subject: Remedy Single Sign ON

Dear listers,

The lack of authentication to the system caused by incorrect entering a user
name or a password and revoked access are a reason for constant employees
frustration.

The users who have not logged in successfully to the system are constantly
sending emails to the IT help desk asking for the password change. Employees
whose access to the system has been revoked are not able to fulfil their
duties. Using many passwords to the various systems and forcing employees to
change them on a regular basis in accordance with a safety policy causes
that employees write down their passwords on self stick note sheets and
stick them to a screen. It has a negative impact on the information safety
in the company.

You've heard the AR System can support Single Sign On, but have you seen it in
action? We've made a movie showing how quick and easy it is (assuming you
have the relevant configuration information) to add Single Sign On to your AR
System.

You've heard the AR System can support Single Sign On, but have you seen it in
action?  We've made a movie showing how quick and easy you can add Single
Sign On to your AR System.

http://www.remedy-sso.com/media/flash/sso1024x768/sso1024x768.html

For more information on the new version of this product, or to get a free
evaluation version, please visit this page:

http://www.remedy-sso.com

Enjoy.

Remedy Single Sign On Team