From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of copits.rich...@bwc.state.oh.us
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 11:56 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Precache questions....

**
I'm looking at improving web performance by doing some precaching. I've looked
at the midtier configuration
cache settings and the table of objects that are in the cache. But...how do I
translate this information into
which forms need to be put into the precache xml listing in the list box above
the table? It looks like these
 are general object categories instead of specific forms so I'm not sure what
to do with the information
about the objects..... I've gone through the 7.5 MidTier  guide but didn't see
how to find out which
specific forms to cache....Thanks!!

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception, please
delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or transmitting
this message.

copies of the original message.