When I try to change Office-Based Employee to 2000 and was moving to
Profile Status it converted to the words before I got to Profile Status,
and gives the same error message.

________________________________

From: Ghatge, Rootuja [mailto:rootuja.gha...@serco-na.com]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 4:12 PM
To: Pargeter, Christie :CO IS
Subject: RE: Developer Studio Filter Qualification Question

Try using the numbers instead of character name for selection field
choices - just to see if it makes any difference.

Rootuja Ghatge

Remedy Developer

Serco Inc.

San Diego, CA

http://www.serco-na.com

rootuja.gha...@serco-na.com

  <http://www.serco-na.com/>

This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) only
and may contain proprietary, confidential material. If you are not the
intended recipient, (even if the email address above is yours) do not
use, retain, copy or disclose any part of this communication or any
attachment as it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete.  This email may be a personal
communication from the sender and as such does not represent the views
of the company.  Thank you.