  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Gianluca Nieri
  Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 2:19 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Problem with plugins

  ** Trying to access server informations in ARS7.1 patch7, i get the
following errore

  ARERR [8760] Cannot establish a network connection to the AR System
Plug-In server : ISAB (8201) : RPC: Success

  It happens only  with that application, I can, for example, change
password to demo user.

  RPC-Ports are not used by any other applications, in ar.cfg i made the
single plugins point to the specific path.

  What I'm doing wrong?

  Thanks,
  Gian