From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Gianluca Nieri
Sent: October 23, 2009 6:43 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Problem with plugins

** Sorry.
Ars is under Windows.
Oracle is under unix.

Thanks,Gian

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 12:37 AM, Gianluca Nieri
<gianl...@gianlucanieri.com> wrote:

Joe,

I'm using Ars7.1 patch 7 under Unix. The db is an Oracle 10g.
It's a new installation, I mean a new Ars on a new Db.
I'm experiencing the problem while trying to display the server
configuration form, but for the rest it works.
I checked all the paths of the apis in the ar.cfg and they are correct. The
same is for the armonitor.cfg which load the arplugin.

Thanks in advance,

Gianluca