From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Pat Zandi
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2009 9:49 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: RKM 7.5

**

I did the same thing last night..

We are now on 7.5. But I had issues with SS 6.1 patch 5.  I do not understand
why. It was just a war file but the display would be blank..  We were having
funky issues with 7.2 ... So while it was down I jumped.. Great move.

I ask carrie to help me with it,,, she is the best in the world .. IMHO
Sent from my iPhone