Tim,

Just spitballing a few ideas.... Maybe...

) Write your own ARDBC connector?

) Maybe there would be a way to create an LDAP server or your own
where you do an LDAP referral to get the data? (That may or may not
solve your authentication problem.) Or maybe you would need to
replicate the data to your LDAP server?

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.