Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] Im Auftrag von Barber, David
Gesendet: Montag, 23. November 2009 16:41
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Advanced Search/field ID?

**
All,

I'm sure I've done something like this before, but can't find the
details ...

The advanced search criteria has a field ID, doesn't it - so that you
can query over what is, er, being queried?  I can't for the life of me
find the details of the field ID in question.

Regards

Dave Barber

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the Cable & Wireless e-mail
security system - powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a
proactive managed e-mail security service, visit
http://www.cw.com/uk/emailprotection/

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be
subject to legal privilege. It is intended only for the recipient(s)
named above. If you are not named above as a recipient, you must not
read, copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use the information contained
in this email. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender (whose contact details are above) immediately by reply e-mail
and delete the message and any attachments without retaining any copies.

Cable and Wireless plc
Registered in England and Wales.Company Number 238525
Registered office: 3rd Floor, 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ
Are"_