From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: 23 November 2009 15:47
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Advanced Search/field ID?

Hi,

Just add file id 1005, the Search Bar in Form->FormActionFields.

I have seen strange bugs concerning this field...

A problem is that you can not access the QBE-fields, but only the data
specified in the Advanced Search bar.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy
logs.
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations. Find
these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se.

> All,
>
> I'm sure I've done something like this before, but can't find the
> details ...
>
> The advanced search criteria has a field ID, doesn't it - so that you
> can query over what is, er, being queried?  I can't for the life of me

> find the details of the field ID in question.
>
> Regards
>
> Dave Barber
>
> This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the Cable & Wireless
> e-mail security system - powered by MessageLabs. For more information
> on a proactive managed e-mail security service, visit
> http://www.cw.com/uk/emailprotection/
>
> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also
> be subject to legal privilege. It is intended only for the
> recipient(s) named above. If you are not named above as a recipient,
> you must not read, copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use the
> information contained in this email. If you have received this e-mail
> in error, please notify the sender (whose contact details are above)
> immediately by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments

> without retaining any copies.
>
> Cable and Wireless plc
> Registered in England and Wales.Company Number 238525 Registered
> office: 3rd Floor, 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ

Are"