From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arsl...@arslist.org] On
Behalf Of Rick Cook [remedyr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 2:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Data Management Tool for ITSM 7.6

** Barb, from an architectural level, 7.5 and 7.6 are almost identical, so the
processes should work with either one.  Perhaps this is one of those places
where we need to tweak the SHARE:Application_Properties values to trick AR
System into thinking it has something it doesn't?

Rick

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Barbara Siebert