Mark,

        Thank you for the information.

        Victor
 On Sat 05/12/09 19:34 , "Walters, Mark" mark_walt...@bmc.com sent:
        User Tool 75.p3 was refreshed because of a defect in this area.  The
updated version shows as 7.5 patch 3a in the Help, About screen.  The
installers available from the BMC website have been updated with the
newer version.
        Mark
        FROM: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] ON BEHALF OF Victor Olufowobi
 SENT: 05 December 2009 17:22
 TO: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
 SUBJECT: Re: Cannot get an output from Service filter
        **

        LJ, I can't thank you enough for your suggestions. You saved a lot
of fruitless debugging hours
 I connected using 7.1 client as suggested - the AL returned the
necessary value, then I connected using web client - the AL returned
the necessary value !
 Thank you very much - i guess i need to report this bug ....

        Victor
 ON FRI 04/12/09 20:12 , LJ LONGWING lj.longw...@gmail.com SENT:

        Ok....see if you can get a 7.1 client to connect and use the guide
to see if
 it returns what's needed (might not be possible).....but you may
have found
 a bug with 7.5 and client side service calls. You might want to try
 simpler service to see if that works any better.