I'm assuming you mean Remedy 7.5, ITSM 7.6?  What patch is your server at,
and are you using Native or Web, and what patch is that running at?

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Victor Olufowobi
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 1:13 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Cannot get an output from Service filter

**

Thank you Guys,

I have only one action in the filter that runs on Service. This filter calls
a filter guide (to perform a table loop on the target form)  that in turn
contains a filter with 3 action

Yes, I did map the Output Mode of the AL ... but I did not used the Request
ID field - I don't know if this is relevant

I am on Remedy 7.6/windows 2003 Enterprise with MS SQL 2005 Database server

Victor

On Fri 04/12/09 00:02 , "Grooms, Frederick W" frederick.w.gro...@xo.com
sent:

Just out of curiosity . How many actions are in the filter that runs on
Service?  ( I had some problems on 7.1.0 Patch 3 with more than 1 action in
the Service Filter)

Also just to be safe .  You did map fields in the Output Mode of the Active
Link Action that calls the Filter?

Fred