From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Martinez, Marcelo A
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 8:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: CMDB mapping question: dependency vs. component

**
Lyle, I appreciate your time and input. After analyzing the table, as you said,
it further confuses the whole idea of what is dependent of what. I think I'm
just going to map it out as it shows on the table and hope for the best... :).
I thought I was going crazy for a moment there..

Here is another questions I'm throwing out there... after I create a
relationship, am I supposed to do anything else? Under reconciliation manager
or anywhere else????
The reason I ask is because I am getting an error message after I try to create
a second dependency. For example:
Dependency01: source BMC_Database. destination BMC_ApplicationSystem.
reconciliationidentity RE001E0B1D2454_TEgSueRT2GwhQ45u (gets created
successfully).
Dependency02: source BMC_Database. destination BMC_ApplicationSystem.
reconciliationidentity RE001E0B1D2454_TEgSueRT2GwhQ45u (I get an error). But if
I change a digit in "recon..ident" it gets created successfully.

Am I missing anything?

Thank you, Marcelo