Did you already say which version of the CMDB you're working with?  I've been
guessing 2.1, but wanted to make sure...

Lyle

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Martinez, Marcelo A
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 11:50 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: CMDB mapping question: dependency vs. component

**
answer :) .. maybe you can shed some (more) light here...
I am manually relating them via the CMDB console. The ReconciliationIdentity is
automagically being generated, but it always generates the same one (based on
the CIs I select, I think).
I am not using the SANDBOX, I'm doing them straight into BMC.ASSET.
Am I doing something wrong?

Marcelo