Victor,

running only the insert statement from sqlplus is not the whole story.

If you create an entry through ARS there are a bunch of statements which
gets executed. Immediately before the insert are 2 statements to
generate the request_id. You should see something like this in your
sql-logfile.

update arschema set nextid = nextid + 1 where schemaid = xxxx;
select nextid from arschema where schemaid = xxxx;
insert into Txxxx (cxxx,cyyy,czzz) values ('x','y','z');

Try to run these 3 in sqlplus. IMHO error  ORA-02047 indicates some
problem with handling distributed transactions. If this sequence of
statements generates an error in sqlplus try a commit; after the first 2
statements. If this solves the problem you can set "Next-ID-Commit: T"
in ar.conf. This causes ARS to issue a commit after generating the
nextid.

HTH

Kind Regards Conny