From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Victor
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:48 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: View form from Oracle based AR system to remote MS SQL
server

http://bytes.com/topic/sql-server/answers/80144-change-case-sensitivity-aft
>er-database-set-up
>
> Joe

The problem is not with MSSQL server - it is definitively case-insensitive,
the
problem is rather with the ARS Oracle server. I was hoping there is a way to

solve the fields name matching problem while creating view form to MSSQL
tables
without redoing the fields name to uppercase in MSSQL server or setting DB-
Insensitive parameter to True in ARS configuration file....

If there's no other way I'll manage anyway. So thank you all for your help

Victor