Thanks,

That is the first error in the error log and from that it looks like it may
be trying to establish a connection to the AR Server, and failing for some
reason. Is the Remedy server pingable from the new RKM server? What port is
the ARS using? Is that accessible?

For the above question - I am not able to locate the Catalina.out file when
I search my complete system drive. My AR Server able to establish the
connection successfully and it is pingable from the new RKM server. ARS Web
port:80 and DB port: 1433. the detault ports I am using.

FYI - I haven't installed Mid-Tier at all in my new RKM server. I have my
Mid-tier in my Production AR Server which is another server where the DB
also located in the same machine.

Thanks,

Ram

Are"_