From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Barb Wagner
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 7:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SRM

**

Hi Tommy

We have installed SRM v7.6 - there are alot of new features in the
product compared to the v2.0 release (such as "smart questions" and a
handy SRD wizard) - the actual install was a little tricky ... since we
had to upgrade our ARS and CMDB versions before doing the SRM install -
but once installed ... it seems to work pretty well (based on limited
testing .. haven't promoted it to production yet) - I think our biggest
issue was using the new installer for our Linux platform (since it needs
to use the new v7.5 windows based installer)

Personally - having worked with with v2.0 product I would definately
recommend using the v7.6 product since there are alot of improvements
... but time will tell since we are just doing our initial rounds of
testing on the upgraded system in our test environment

Barb Wagner
Remedy Architect
IBM Global Services
(612) 397-2955
Tie Line 608-1958
bar...@us.ibm.com

 Tommy Morris ---12/30/2009 03:33:28 PM---** Has anyone installed SRM
7.6? If so what do you think about it?

Tommy Morris <tommy.mor...@radioshack.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

12/30/2009 03:33 PM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject

SRM

**

Has anyone installed SRM 7.6? If so what do you think about it?

Are"_

Are"_