Yes, you need to update your eie.cfg file too.  Here are the steps I
wrote for myself to do this.  Replace the <> with the appropriate
information.

You need to do this if you are not going to use Demo / blank as the
admin password

v     Backup the aie.cfg file first

v     On a command line go to C:\Program Files\BMC Software\BMC Atrium
Integration Engine\<servername>-0\service\conf

-p <password>

v     Verify it updated the file

v     Go to AIE Console

v     Configuration / Integration Engine App.

v     Update User Name & Password to match here

Note: this was written for ARS 7.1 & ITSM 7.0.3