From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Frank Caruso
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 7:29 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: 7.1 MidTier on 64 Bit Windows

**
Can anybody tell me whether the following will work. The compatibility
matrix leads me to think that it is supported:

Windows 2003 64 Bit
32 Bit JVM (5.14)
MidTier 7.1 p5

Everything appears to install without issue but I cannot get Remedy
pages to load. Also, after MidTier install, I cannot get a simple
test.html page to load (before MidTier install test.html worked).
The one issue I see is that with IIS I cannot get the jakarta re
director to load under the ISAPI Filters tab. It lets me add it but it
never says its UP.

Thank you

Frank Caruso

Are"_