From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arsl...@arslist.org] on
behalf of Rick Cook [remedyr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 9:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Change Request Approval Mapping issue

** We are attempting to use Approval Mappings that begin in the Completed
Status.  The approvals display where they should, but won't process due to
apparently not having the back-end data in the AP-ChgSignatureDetail Join form.
 It's like the workflow created some of the approvals, but not all of them.

My question is whether anyone has tried to overcome this, and what the design
and intended function actually is, since it appears to mostly (but not
completely) work.

Rick