From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Lyle Taylor
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 6:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Retriving the application name for a form

**

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a way to determine what application a given form belongs
to using the Remedy API?  So far, the best I've come up with is to pull a
list of all the applications and then pull a list of forms for each
application and then load that into a lookup data structure.  That works,
but it's very slow.  Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Lyle

copies of the original message.