From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Ram Rudra
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 10:45 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Why K.M. continue to ask me login and password Remedy ITSM 7.0.03

Hi List,

 I integrate K.M. with ITSM. When I try to modify an Incident, using a
K.B. solution, the system ask me the K.M. login and password. I cannot
understand why it doesn't use Remedy Login and Password.

If manually I insert login e password, the procedure go on correctly; but
every time that try to modify a new incident or change Tab, the system ask
them againg.
The solution i have for Incident management and problem management are as
below:

1) Try editing the KMS:Main:Create_Session_ID active link.
   Remove the values in the "Run If" section of the basic tab.
   On the If Action tab edit the push fields setting the "Run If" equal
to   ( 'User' = $USER$) AND ( 'Request ID' = $LASTID$)

I found a similar A.L. "KMS:HD:Create_SessionID" for Help Desk Tab. I
modified it in the same way and now the system doesn't ask me
login/password more.

and found a similar A.L. "KMS:PM:Create_Session_ID" for Problem Tab. I
modified it in the same way and now the system doesn't ask me
login/password more.

Now i am looking solution for "KMS:REQ:Create_SessionID" AL. the kb access
without asking authentication in requestor console.

Please help.

Thanks
Ram Rudra

___