From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:42 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [AKO Warning - Message fails DKIM verification] Problem
installing Atrium Core - WS port 9999

**

I am trying to install Atrium Core 7.6 patch 1 on an AR System 7.5 patch
3 base.  Windows 2003/Sql 2005, all on the same box.

I get all the way to the end, but then get an error message that says:

*       WSC_PORT_IN_USE
        9999
*       WSC_PORT_IN_USE
        9999

This is in reference to the Atrium and CMDB Web Services Port Numbers.
I have specified several different port numbers (none of them 9999), but
get the same error regardless.

The thing is, I didn't specify port 9999.  When I ran a netstat command,
it showed that Java was using that port.  Ok, but I can't find anything
- anywhere - that tells me how to change the port Java runs on, and the
installer seems to think that's a fatal problem.  Can anyone help me
resolve this?

Rick