For us the most significant part of the pre-fetch is that the form is
translated.  It is translated  to Java code and cached.   This cache of
Java code is available for any request for the form.   We found that the
translation takes significant server processing resources that impacts
the performance of requests.   Pre-fetching reduces these impacts for
most of the dominant forms.

Lee Marsh
Remedy Administrator

BAE Systems Office Automation Systems Team
Antitrust Division, U.S. Department of Justice

Phone:  202-305-9725

Cell:  202-528-1749
Email: lee.ma...@usdoj.gov