From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arsl...@arslist.org] on
behalf of Rick Cook [remedyr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Location data in 7.5

**
Thad, I see fields for Room and Floor on the Physical Location CI form in
7.5/7.6.  However, the Location app config form does not have them.  So if you
want to add all that data for each CI, you could do that there.  In addition,
those fields are in the Base Element class, so you could add the attributes to
other classes that were necessary.  It appears that BMC is trying to push more
core data to the CMDB, which makes sense.

As to a Location menu, I don't see anything that references Floor or Room
there, or another source form for that data.

Rick
On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 10:59 AM, Thad K Esser