From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Martinez, Marcelo A
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 12:16 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT- List Double Posting - Original of this at 10:45am

I posted yesterday (9:48AM CST) on the topic of " {Remedy ARS} AREA LDAP
issue after upgrading to AR Server 7.1.0 Patch 9 upgrade" and, at least to
me, can see that the post went thru.
I also received an email (11:32AM CST) stating "my message is being returned
to me unprocessed because it appears to have already been distributed to the
ARSList".

I'm not sure if the list received my post or not..

Marcelo