Why not include the requested info in the survey url?  Or just the
incident ID?  I don't feel like looking up the documentation, but you
can set a field value through the url something like F%fieldid%=
$IncidentID$
Having the incident id can allow you to use workflow to pull in any
info you want from the incident.

James