From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Enslin Van Blerk - MWEB
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 9:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ******** Change issues Classification > "Timing" "Timing Reason"
etc.

**
Hi

Thanks to all who replied it is appreciated.

I tested the Latent change and if I use the Process Flow bar to go through the
phases it automatically change the status to Successfully Completed which is
great. Now if the change manager tries to close the change they get the
following message which prevents them closing it.

ERROR
Chane Timing will be automatically set to Expedited since Requested Date is
before Earliest Start Date. (ARNOTE 45514)

Earliest Start Date         18 May 2010 03:01:41 PM
Requested Start Date     18 May 2010 09:00:00 AM
Scheduled Start Date     18 May 2010 09:00:00 AM
Actual Start Date           18 May 2010 09:00:00 AM
Submit Date                  18 May 2010 03:02:05 PM

Requested End Date      18 May 2010 11:00:00 AM
Scheduled End Date      18 May 2010 11:00:00 AM
Actual End Date            18 May 2010 11:00:00 AM

What am I doing wrong here?

Regards
Enslin van Blerk