Good day, all.

I'm looking for input from the community as to what everyone else does to
prevent their customers from bookmarking resolved mid-tier pages.

We're updating our "submit a help ticket" web page.  We have an ASP page that
grabs the logged in (Active Directory) user's ID, redirects to our MT page,
while prepopulating the MT page with their information.  Generally, we only
want to share that ASP page.  We can and will have it on various Help Desk web
pages within the company, but a lot of people will be receiving the new page
via e-mail.  Once they click on it, they'll be on the MT page and if they try
to bookmark it, it will cause problems the next time they try to visit the
link.  I've added text to the top of the screen that says, "Do not bookmark
this page; to save as a Favorite, right-click here and select Add To
Favorites..."  The word 'here' is hyperlinked to the ASP page.  This, needless
to say, does not work well.  For one thing, the Favorite by default wants to
save as the word 'here.'  Also, people 1) don't read, 2) don't fully understand
the terminology, and 3) don't read.

I've dabbled with some JavaScript, but haven't hit upon the right combination
to make this clean.  I've considered something with frames but ran away
screaming.

What does everyone else do?

Thanks!

Curt A. Schryver